We are a small family business, and while we understand that plans change and things happen, cancellations impact us greatly.
If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. After that date, we will make every attempt to fill your room. However, when this is not possible, you will be responsible for payment of the original booking. Guests are responsible for the original nights booked even if they must arrive later or depart earlier than their confirmed dates.
Prior to Arrival
It helps us to have some idea of when you are arriving so we can be here to greet you. Please contact us when you have your plans made.
Dietary Restrictions & Allergies
If you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Please contact us ahead of time so breakfast arrangements may be made.
- Children are welcome.
- We have all kinds of baby and kid stuff from pack n’ plays to stuffed animals. Just ask!
- We love all animals, but dogs are the ones that are welcome.
- Dogs must be leashed and are not allowed to be unattended at any time.
- We are mindful of chemical sensitivities.
- We use natural cleaners whenever possible.
- Local products are used whenever possible.
- Gift certificates are available.
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors.